9 Signature Cocktail Name Ideas For Your Wedding Day
You don’t have to have a fancy mixologist to have a fun signature cocktail at your wedding. It’s the name of your cocktail that makes it signature. Our advice: Invest a little time in coming up with a fun puns for your favorite drink, combine your names with your drinks (Justin-tinis and Rebecca-ritas anyone?), and peruse our ideas below. Bonus points if you use our Ultimate Signature Cocktail Finder to match your wedding colors or theme. Oh, and PS Don’t forget the customized cocktail napkins or fun paper straws to go along with your cocktails — they’re an easy way to dress up even the most common drink!
1. Instead Of A Bloody Mary… Serve A “Bloody Mary Me”
From the album: A Timeless Romantic Wedding in Chicago, IL
2. Instead Of A Mojito… Serve A “Mint To Be Mojito”
3. Instead Of A Mai Tai… Serve A “Mai Tai The Knot”
4. Instead Of Apple Cider… Serve An “Always By My Cider”
5. Instead Of A Bellini… Serve A “Wedding Bell-ini”
6. Instead Of An Apple-tini… Serve An “Apple-tini Of My Eye”
7. Instead Of A Gin And Tonic… Serve A “You & Me G & T”
8. Instead Of A Beer… Serve An “Ale You Need Is Love”
From the album: A Chic Rustic Wedding in Stillwater, MN
9. Instead Of Red Wine… Serve A “Grape To Be With You”
From the album: A Whimsical Wedding in Toronto, ON
Want more? Of course you do!