5 Gifts You Can Customize for Each of Your Bridesmaids
In the past year or so, your bridesmaids have helped you make big wedding decisions, listened to you vent, and (maybe!) dealt with a few pre-wedding meltdowns. Now it’s your turn to show them how much you appreciate everything they’ve done.
Yes, you could always get them a nice pair of earrings or a monogrammed cup, but if you really want to show them how special they are, go for something you can really customize, that way, each of your girls gets something unique. Below, five of our favorite new ideas.
1. A lipstick made just for themEven been to a makeup counter and looked through hundreds of lipsticks and still couldn’t find a color you loved? We bet it’s happened to your bridesmaids too. Well, New York City’s Bite Beauty Lab solves that problem. Take your bridesmaids in, answer a few questions about your personalities and makeup preferences and then watch these makeup wizards create a unique shade for each one of you. You even get to pick the scent (the cherry smells amazing!) and the tube they package it in.
Shop It Here: Custom Lipstick, $36-$48, BiteBeauty.com
2. Jewelry they’ll actually wearWhile you might be tempted to buy them a jewelry set that matches their dresses, we suggest thinking long-term instead. After all, your girls probably don’t have closets overflowing with purple chiffon dresses they can re-wear this jewelry with. We love these Vrai & Oro diamond bracelets because they're affordable and timeless. Your bridesmaids can wear them with anything and you can even add each of their initials to the bracelet for a personal touch.
Shop It Here: Single Diamond Bracelet, $85, VraiandOro.com
3. An Instagram pillowIf you want to give each girl a gift that truly symbolizes your friendship, this is the way to go. You pick and choose your favorite memories from Instagram, and then those photos will be printed onto the pillow. They also make bags, coin pouches and wristlets.
Shop It Here: Instagram Pillow, $48, Stitchtagram.com
4. A flask with their favorite drinkWe know the idea of monogrammed flasks is nothing new, but you can totally take that classic gift one step further. Buy some pretty flasks, and then fill them with each girls’ favorite drink. Attach a cute recipe card for the cocktail to make it even more personal.
Shop It Here: Glitter Flasks, $20, The Knot Shop
5. A bag with an inscriptionIf you’re set on getting your bridesmaids a monogrammed tote, you can make it even more personalized by getting one of these. Along with the monogram on the outside of the bag, you can add a personalized inscription on the inside for each girl. It can be anything from a quote that reminds you of your friendship, a favorite movie line, or even an inside joke.
Shop It Here: Tote Bag, $98, Iomoi.com
Want more? Right here!