Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard’s Wedding: 6 Questions We Have (Plus New Behind-the-Scenes Pics!)
Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard’s wedding on Saturday was huge, emotional and beautiful — and now that we’ve seen all of their pictures, we have a few questions about their wedding day:
1. We know that Jill wore a gorgeous cap-sleeve lace wedding dress and little sister Josie Duggar wore a white flower girl dress with tiny flowered pickups — so what did her sisters wear for their bridesmaid dresses? We’re betting on a soft green or peach hue, since Jill’s wedding bouquet had peach-colored roses and greenery in it and Derick wore a gray suit with a peach-colored tie.
2. There were 1,000 guests (how do they even know that many people?) and 600 cupcakes at the reception, so that isn’t quite enough for everyone. And while 3,000 chocolate-chip cookies and 3,000 root-beer floats are just delightful, people usually make a beeline right for the cupcakes. Why the cupcake shortage?
3. Two very important questions stemming from this picture: Why is Derick wearing his iPhone on a belt clip on his wedding day?
4. Also: What’s in the takeout containers? Wedding cake? Leftover chocolate-chip cookies? There were 3,000, after all.
6. WHEN WILL THEIR WEDDING EPISODE ON 19 KIDS AND COUNTING AIR? Not that we’re dying to watch it or anything. Okay, we are. Jill and Derick forever!
See new behind-the-scenes wedding pics below:
Want more? Right here!