5 Crazy Things That Could Happen at Kim and Kanye’s Wedding
In the world of celebrity gossip, it’s hard to tell what’s rumor and what’s fact — except when it comes to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding. The couple that’s known to be bolder, blingier and more outrageously lavish than any other bride and groom-to-be have a sky’s-the-limit budget for their May 24 Paris nuptials, so really, anything could happen.
We’ve rounded up the top five recent reports about their wedding, including James Franco being on the guest list — but not Beyonce?!
1. Remember James Franco and Seth Rogen’s “Bound 2″ spoof, “Bound 3?” Of course you do. Apparently (and surprisingly), Kanye loved it so much that he invited James and Seth to perform their rendition live during the rehearsal dinner.
“Two weeks ago, we got a call from Kanye. Seth and I were on the phone… And I’m pretty sure I can say it now because I’m pretty sure it’s not going to happen,” James said on The View. “He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding at Versailles. I think it would have been awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front of all the Kardashians.”
A shirtless performance? Versailles? Only Kanye could make that happen — and we’re kind of hoping he does.
2. It would be plain weird to have Seth and James at their wedding and not Beyonce and Jay Z, right? Well, the private power couple to end all private power couples may not want to come because of all the camera footage. “Jay Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event,” The Sun reported. But hey, it sounds like Jay will make it up to his friend by…
3. …Renting him a yacht instead. The outlet also reports that Jay and Bey’s wedding gift to Kimye will be a $100,000 yacht rental. Will it be conveniently parked somewhere along the Seine River?
4. Why would we only expect Kimye to have one wedding? The couple will reportedly end up having three (yes, THREE) ceremonies, due to the red tape of getting married in another country. The first wedding would be a civil ceremony in California prior to May 24, and the next two would be in France, since French law dictates that a religious ceremony be held after the civil ceremony. Well, three weddings could mean three wedding dresses, right?
5. Right. During Kim’s recent trip to Paris, she was spotted leaving three different design houses: Balmain, Givenchy and Lanvin. Why choose one couture designer when you can have three?
Want more? Right here!