Want This Pretty Hairstyle? Here’s How!
One of the most-talked-about details of The Knot Dream Wedding day (besides the amazing couple of course)? Rebekah’s long romantic hairstyle!
The founder of Drybar, Alli Webb, was the genius behind those long romantic tendrils so we asked her for the inside scoop on how to get the look.
Here, A Step-By-Step Guide To Rebekah’s Romantic Hairstyle!
2. Curl random pieces of hair in 1-2 inch sections using a 1.25-inch barrel curling iron (Alli used the 3-Day-Bender Rotating Barrel Curling Iron)
3. Added texture and hold to the curls with a flexible hairspray (she used Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray)
4. Finish the style with a shine cream (Alli’s choice was Chaser Shine Cream)
Now On To The Makeup…
Lead makeup artist of Too Faced Cosmetics Kate Watson was the beauty expert behind Rebekah’s natural, romantic makeup. Here a few of the products that she used on Rebekah.
1. Pink, purple, and gold eye shadow (Too Faced Romantic Eye Shadow Palette).
2. A set of natural false lashes (Two Faced Better than False Lashes)
3. Natural lipstick in a soft pink (she used Too Faced long-wear lipstick in warm peony).
Watch The Hair And Makeup How-To Video Right Here!