6 Things You Need to Know About Taylor Armstrong’s Wedding
Taylor Armstrong, formerly on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, got married to attorney John Bluher in a lavish beachside wedding at the Bel-Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, California, on Friday. Even though Taylor’s not technically a “Real Housewife” anymore, her ceremony had plenty of former castmates, bling and champagne vows, proving that you can take the girl out of Beverly Hills, but you can’t take the Beverly Hills out of the girl! Here are the highlights from Taylor and John’s wedding:
1. Taylor’s 8-year-old daughter, Kennedy, walked her down the aisle in front of 120 guests. It was important for Kennedy to play a big role in the wedding. Taylor told People: “Today, John, Kennedy and I became a family. I married my best friend and Kennedy’s family circle became complete.”
2. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills current and former stars Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof were guests, and there thankfully wasn’t any drama (you never know with them!). Kyle’s daughter, Portia, even held a basket of flowers for the ceremony along with Kennedy, although it’s unclear if Portia was a flower girl. We’re also slightly sad that Andy Cohen wasn’t there – he would have been the perfect officiant!
3. Taylor incorporated a little bubbly into the ceremony, which is a great way to jump-start the reception, if you ask us. “Taylor was truly glowing and overcome with emotion,” Us Weekly reports. “She was totally focused on John and looking into his eyes intently. After they repeated their vows, a server brought them each a glass of champagne, which they shared together.”
4. Taylor’s wedding dress was an ivory strapless Chagoury Couture gown with detailed embroidery on the front and beaded embellishments on the back. She wore Jimmy Choo heels and a sparkly headband to complete her look.
5. The couple bypassed a traditional wedding cake and chose a multi-tier chocolate cake with salted caramel frosting.
6. Taylor and John let ’90s classic rock do all the talking for their first dance to “I’ll Stand By You” by The Pretenders.
Want more? Right here!