We Can’t Get Enough Of Our New Planner App (Here’s What We Love About It!)

tk_planner_ad_blog-post_650x450

Great news, Knotties! We revamped our planning tool and made it easier and way more fun to plan every detail of your wedding day. If you’re constantly browsing on our site, you’ve gotta have this app for on-the-go planning and inspiration. Here’s why we love it and why you won’t be able to put it down! You can…

1. Browse endless inspiration.
Browse thousands of real weddings and favorite the details you love the most so you can return to them later.
screen1

2. Find all your vendors.
Love that reception venue? Or are you obsessing over that dress? Our real wedding photos link you directly to the vendor that created the look so you can connect with them directly.
screen2

3. Track your to-dos.
Stay on task with our on-the-go checklist that keeps you on track with a countdown till the wedding day. Still haven’t finalized the guest list? Or need to organize your RSVPs? You can do it straight from your phone (make use of that time in the grocery line!).
screen3
So what are you waiting for? Download The Knot planning app now! (It’s free!)

Want More? Of Course You Do!

> 3 Weather Apps For Every Bride
> 10 wedding questions you didn’t know to ask
> This app can predict when you should get married

Scheana Shay's wedding
'Vanderpump Rules' Star Scheana Marie's Planner Gave Us t...
bella collina florida wedding venue | KT MERRY PHOTOGRAPHY | The Knot blog
5 of the Greatest Places to Get Married in the US
wedding-websites-promo
Read How Real Couples Met (From Their Wedding Websit...
Mikie Russo from FYI's Mikie Saves the Date
Event Planner Michael Russo Planned His Own Wedding While...
Chic Elopement Style | Blog.TheKnot.com
Elope In Style With These Chic Ideas
  • 02/19/14 at 10:52

Very helpful! I’m sure this will keep everything organized! Right?

• CiCi
    02/24/14 at 01:06

I feel like the last reason should have been, now available on Google Play Store :-S

• songlily
    02/24/14 at 01:08

If only this were available for us Android users….

• Ana Rangel
    02/24/14 at 01:48

Definitely need this app up and running on Google play for Android by yesterday! That would be more than amazing! :)

• 02/24/14 at 03:07

It is ridiculous that this is not offered for android. You are limiting your users by only allowing access to a small niche of the market. Android users make up 81.3% of the global cellphone market so tell your developers and marketing team to get there act together.

• Cari
    02/24/14 at 04:08

Thinking what 4 of 5 commenters have said…. what about those of us on an Android phone???!

• Poop app
    02/24/14 at 05:51

The new app is absolutely useless. It was SO much better the old way!! The checklist now is awful. Why do I want to see all of the things I have done since July?? And I miss being able to enter how much I have spent for each category on the budget. It doesn’t help me to know my photographer was $3500 if I can’t enter how much I have put down on the deposit. Please change it back, it is absolute poop now.

• Dina
    02/24/14 at 09:25

I totally agree with you…. I don’t even want to use it on my phone. May actually delete it. :(

• Terese
    02/24/14 at 07:58

Agreed that it should be offered for android. I had an iPhone and used the app and when I switched I lost the ability to use the app. I was extremely disappointed that I can only use it on the desktop now. Much less convenient.

• Tecora
    02/25/14 at 10:52

Will it be available for android?

• 02/25/14 at 04:16

Hi all, Totally understand! Our tech team is currently working on building the app for Android so stay tuned! It should be released this summer. Thanks for your patience, Jamie

• Still poop
    02/25/14 at 07:27

What is the tech team doing to make the app work like it used to? It’s seriously so bad now. Like, so so so bad. And so useless. Such a waste. Still poop.

• 02/26/14 at 09:55

I also agree that it should be made available for Android, period. Some of the comments that the ios users are leaving, though, makes me wonder if it’s even worth the fight.

• 02/26/14 at 11:52

This need to be available for Android

• mrs.reissmann
    02/26/14 at 11:27

I HATE the the new app! I can’t access my guest list or my budget anymore! The app is completely useless!

• Kristina
    03/04/14 at 06:14

You WON’T love the new app if you have an Android. Boooo! What gives Knot? Why are you so iPhone-centric??