16 Things You Need to Know About Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici’s Wedding
Last night, former The Bachelor contestants Catherine Giudici and Sean Lowe got married in a live television event, and it was pretty amazing. We’ve been following along with every detail, from the engagement ring, to the save-the-dates, the invitations and even their wedding website, but there were tons of surprises that we never expected (like their theme!). In case you were watching the Grammys instead (or you just love a good recap) here are the highlights from Catherine and Sean’s wedding.
1. Catherine wore Monique Lhuillier (and so did her bridesmaids!).
2. It was the first live The Bachelor or The Bachelorette wedding (all the others were prerecorded).
3. Mindy Weiss planned their wedding.
4. There were roses everywhere (and the flowers were by Mark’s Garden!).
5. Sean cried.
6. Runner-up on Sean’s season of The Bachelor, Desiree Hartsock, attended (#awkward?).
7. Catherine’s vows included the line “Every time I look up at you, my heart fills with love sprinkles” (at the 1:09 minute mark).
8. They had a blueberry-filled naked cake (by Charm City Cakes).
9. They had a groom’s cake that looked like Sean’s dogs, Lola and Ellie.
10. Sean’s dad officiated.
11. The theme of the wedding was “grown sexy” (whatever that means).
See more US News from ABC|World News
12. The venue was the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara.
13. The (adorable!) ring bearer wore a wreath of flowers.
14. The DJ booth was decked out in flowers.
15. Neil Lane designed their wedding bands.
16. They danced to “One Woman” by Randy Rogers Band for their first dance.
Want more? Right here!