Emma Thompson Wears Flats to SAG Awards (Steal Her Look!)
After a public heel-shame at the Golden Globes last week, Emma Thompson learned her lesson and did the unthinkable at the SAG Awards on Saturday night: she wore flats! Opting for a sensible pair of Christian Louboutin metallic flats this time around, the Saving Mr. Banks star proved you can look classy, yet still be comfy (and when your Emma Thompson, completely charming) without wearing sky-high heels. Since your wedding is your big red carpet moment, why not go for a pair of stunning metallic sandals or classic ballet slippers? Here are some that are totally wedding-worthy.
1. Having a garden wedding? Crystal butterfly embellishments will feel right at home with the roses.
> Get the look: $616, ArunaSeth.com
2. These Grecian-inspired gold sandals are simple and stylish.
> Get the look: $775, CharlotteOlympia.com
3. Pearl-lined thong sandals are perfect for a beach wedding.
> Get the look: $398, StuartWeitzman.com
4. Dance the night away in these plush ballet flats (the shiny gold toe make them totally wedding-worthy).
> Get the look: $60, CorsoComoShoes.com
5. Blush-colored sandals in an abstract floral design are the perfect combination of of casual and dressy.
> Get the look: $775, OscardelaRenta.com
Would you (or did you) wear flats on your wedding day? Tell me below or tweet me @heatherhallm
Want more celeb inspiration? Of course you do.