5 Steal-Worthy Ideas From Kate Bosworth’s Montana Ranch Wedding
Kate Bosworth married director Michael Polish in a simple outdoor wedding at the The Ranch at Rock Creek mountain resort in Montana on Saturday. From the fashion to the ceremony decor, here are the five most inspiring details from Kate’s wedding and how you can steal them for your own wedding day!
1. Kate wore an ivory satin ball gown by Oscar de la Renta with an eight-foot long and 16-foot wide train.
> Check out Oscar de la Renta’s Spring 2013 collection for gowns you can buy now!
2. Michael wore a custom three-piece Brooks Brother’s suit in charcoal gray.
We love the gray suit look on grooms and groomsmen as an alternative to traditional black. Your groom doesn’t have to go bespoke to get the look! Brooks Brothers has plenty of ready-to-wear suits to choose from.
> Even more tux and suit ideas for your groom
3. The wedding welcome bags included local favorites like huckleberry soda and a note from the couple.
Customize your welcome bags with your favorite snacks and sight-seeing spots for a personalized touch.
4. The couple offered guests activities like horse-back riding, fishing and archery during the wedding weekend.
If you’re getting married over a long-weekend or your wedding location can double as a vacation spot for guests then it’s nice to include a few activities that everyone can enjoy.
5. The outdoor ceremony was simply decorated and the focus was on the gorgeous scenery.
You don’t have to go overboard with flowers and candles to create a romantic ceremony . Choose a spot with a great backdrop or a venue with a view to get this look.
> Get inspired by these ceremony photos
More celebrity wedding news right here!