What Shoes To Wear For A Beach Wedding?
“I’m having a beach wedding so I am looking for flat or low wedge shoes. Has anyone seen any that are plain and not covered in crystals and bling?” –LauraKitsune13
If you’re having a beach wedding you probably don’t want to wear sky high stiletto heels or anything too fancy. Consider some fabulous flats since they won’t sink in the sand as you walk down the aisle or a pair of wedges if you’re looking for some height. Here are six gorgeous options that we love–and the best part is they won’t break the bank.
1. The side cut outs on these sleek flats give off a modern vibe and would look great with a simple sheath gown. (Looking for a DIY project? Jazz them up with a crystal brooch for a special touch). Zara.com, $50
2. A classic glittery sandal with a small wedge adds a punch of glam without all that height. Nina Shoes, Zappos.com, $79
3. The bubble-like details on this pair of wedges look über unique. Our tip: add a strand of pearls to play up the beaded look. Impo Gaga, DSW.com, $40
4. With a beaded T-strap sandal you’ll be able to avoid the dreaded stiletto sink during your beach ceremony. StuartWeitzman.com, $225
5. Peep toe flats with a pretty crystal embellishment will look great under your gown and won’t tire your toes. Zappos.com, $66
6. These rhinestone wedges have some height, but offer enough support to help keep you dancing all night. NinaShoes.com, $99
Like these? See more of our favorite shoes.