4 Getting-Ready Ideas For Your Bridesmaids
Skip the matching velvet jumpsuits and pick up a set of gorgeous robes or cute T-shirts for your bridesmaids (bonus: they make for a great morning-of photo op)!
Matching Robes For Your Bridesmaids
The Look: Robes are perfect for the morning of your wedding – they are comfortable and can be taken off without messing up your bridal hair. How cute are these floral robes? Give them the morning of for a pretty bridesmaid gift!
Get the look: Kimono Robes starting at $65 PlumPrettySugar.com
Personalized Bridesmaid T-Shirts
The Look: Don’t pretend you haven’t watched the “Real Housewives” series on Bravo. Now since you have your own series of “Real Bridesmaids” why not get ready in a witty shirt like this?
Get the Look Shirts starting at $16 CustomizedGirl.com
Monogrammed Men’s Shirts
The Look: We’re seeing lots of brides and maids wearing these over sized monogrammed, button-down men’s shirts to get ready in. They’re chic and perfect for the hair and makeup chair.
Get the look: Starting at $41 each at ShopMomentos.com
Rhinestone Tank Tops
The Look: The classic idea — cute, fitted, rhinestone tank tops are a great option for getting ready in on your big day.
Get the look: Bridesmaid tanks $17 at The Knot Shop
The Bridesmaid Essentials Table
OK not exactly an outfit but don’t forget to have a table of everything you and your bridesmaids could ever need like this one that event planner extraordinaire, Mindy Weiss set up for a wedding this last year.
What to include?
- Clock (don’t want to be late for photos!)
- Foot care: blister band-aids, normal band-aids, heel pads
- Nail care: nail file, clear nail polish, nail polish remover
- Skin care: sunscreen, lotion, Q-tips, deodorant
- Breath care: Listerine, gum, mints
- Dress care: chalk, Tide White Out Pen,
- Medicines: Advil, Tylenol, Benadryl, Pepto Bismo, Tums
- Teeth care: tooth brushes, tooth paste, floss
- Necessary pins: safety pins, bobby pins, hair ties
- Sewing kit
- Water bottles