7 Mint Green Wedding Ideas! (Color Report)
Since emerald was announced as Pantone’s 2013 color of the year, we’ve been totally obsessed with the jewel tone’s lighter counterpart, mint green, as a wedding color. It’s like a fresh neutral that can be dressed up or down depending on the formality of your wedding. Either way the hue adds a soft dreaminess that we can’t resist!
1. Bows add a sweet touch to sexy lingerie. Elle Macpherson Intimates bra, $60 Journelle.com
2. Gift your bridesmaids personalized pendants, $320, CharmandChain.com
3. Mint green can look as Art Deco as emerald green, $795, ClaraKasivina.com (we found a similar look here!)
4. A romantic ruffle gives a classic style an ethereal feel, $265, AnnTaylor.com (discontinued, but you can find a similar dress on ModCloth.com)
5. Take the vintage hue into the kitchen, KitchenAid stand mixer, $350, WilliamSonoma.com
6. Ombre ruffles dress up an all-white cake. LoveStreetCakes.com
7. Soften a modern mix of fonts with this pastel shade. Minted.com.
Love mint? Pair it with these colors for a chic look!