Wedding Worthy Ballet Flats — 10 Pairs You’ll Love!

Finding the perfect pair of wedding shoes is not an easy task. And finding a cute pair of flats to work with an elegant wedding dress is kind of like finding a wedding dress with sleeves (most dresses are strapless and most wedding shoes are heeled!).

Photo: Bloomingdales.com
1 of 10

Belle by Sigerson Morrison Flats

A unique metallic shoe with allover cutouts will make a statement and look great in photos.

Bloomingdales.com, $225

Photo: Bloomingdales.com
2 of 10

Ivanka Trump Pointed Toe Flats

Match some pretty peonies for a pop of color into your wedding day look, and a great addition to your shoe collection.

Bloomingdales.com, $120

3 of 10

Benjamin Adams Halle Flats

Walk down the aisle in a pair of crystal-covered peep toe flats that will dazzle and turn heads without the balancing act of heels.

MyGlassSlipper.com, $300

Photo: Bloomingdales.com
4 of 10

Corso Como Ballet Flats

You're big ball gown is the center of attention anyways, so why not choose a pair of sweet ballet flats.

Bloomingdales.com, $60

Photo: SaksFifthAvenue.com
5 of 10

Manolo Blahnik Jeweled Satin Flats

Embrace your inner Carrie Bradshaw with the flat version of the infamous Sex & the CIty Manolo pumps.

SaksFithAvenue.com, $945

Photo: TOMS.com
6 of 10

Glitter TOMS

If you're a One for One fan, or you just like to be comfortable, the bridal collection by TOMS are definitely a popular option (your budget will approve too).

TOMS.com, $54

Photo: Zappos.com
7 of 10

Vera Wang Lavender Label Flats

Keep it simple with a muted metallic ballet slipper. Have your wedding party sign the soles with a blue marker for a something blue that will subtly spice things up.

Zappos.com, $105

Photo: KateSpade.com
8 of 10

Kate Spade New York Flats

These metallic cap, shimmery flats will look so cute peeking out from your gown! Bonus: You can totally wear these again and again.

KateSpade.com, $225

Photo: SaksFithAvenue.com
9 of 10

Christian Louboutin Leather Crystal-Coated Flats

Sleek and chic: These red-soled slippers are the ones for you if 5" pumps just aren't you're style. Elegant and drool-worthy without upsetting your feet.

SaksFithAvenue.com, $1,595

Photo: SteveMadden.com
10 of 10

Steve Madden Studlyys

For the Fashionista bride, these studded loafers will really make people talk (I think they would have been the Man Repeller's second choice).

SteveMadden.com, $100

> 10 brides and their fabulous shoes

> Shop low heels and flats

Shop all shoes and accessories

bride in pantsuit
How To Add a Personal Touch To Your Wedding Day Look (As ...
ballet wedding style
Look of the Moment — Beautiful Ballet
stylist-on-call-012615-promo
Want To Rock Vintage Wedding Style? Read Expert Tips ...
organicvineyard_promo
Steal-Worthy Farm-to-Table Vineyard Rehearsal Dinner ...
White Glove Comeback Blueprint | Blog.TheKnot.com
The White Glove Treatment Is Making a Comeback
The knot weddings magazine spring 2015
Unique Wedding Dress Ideas
  • Amanda Black
    08/22/12 at 03:24

Sam — don’t you have the beige bloomie flats? Love!

• Samantha Roberts
    08/22/12 at 03:46

I do have those Corso Como flats in black — but I would think they would be for work or casual dress not for a wedding? Am I the only person who thinks that you should wear heels or go barefoot for dancing on your big day? Maybe I am just not a fan, but I say no flats allowed!

• April
    08/26/12 at 07:07

I have seen flats just like the ones in this slideshow @ places like Rugged Wearhouse, Rose’s, Shoe Show, & even Maurices… but $200+ less expensive in many cases. Why pay $225 for a pair of shoes when the local discount store has some that look nearly identical & only cost $15?

• Chelsea
    08/29/12 at 02:14

I have those Benjamin Adams shoes! The pictures don’t do them justice! Bought my pair here: http://perfectdetails.com/Halle.htm.

• bestweddingideas
    08/31/12 at 08:56

On most of the weddings I’ve been to, the bride was wearing high heels. So, are you sure flats are so common?

• Sarah-Belle
    01/12/13 at 11:38

Do people really pay over a hundred dollars for flats?

• SierraO
    01/26/13 at 12:05

Um, I don’t think even four out of those ten pairs of flats were actually wedding worthy…

• Ella
    02/19/13 at 06:20

When I read comments from women who say flats are not ok, I realize they probably don’t know anyone with or themselves have any disabilities where wearing heels may not be an option. My sister wore cheap ballet flats because she had such a tiny budget for her wedding and was saving every penny, and because she has a bad knee and can’t wear heels.

When I read a comment from women who talk about what is ‘wedding worthy,’ I think they have a very specific, limited idea of what a wedding can or should be. Now, to be clear, it’s awesome if someone has the option to do a casual wedding or a more formal, expensive affair- but not everyone can afford most of these shoes. I LOVE the flat manolos, but the price is more than I am paying for my dress. I am getting heeled shoes made by Fox, a company which does many shoes for movies or theatre. They’re going to be about $350 including custom-dye price and shipping, and they are a modern take on a Rococco ‘Marie Antoinette’ style with bows and ‘louis’ shaped heels. THAT (for me) makes them a HUGE splurge….and ideally suited to my style and the look of my dress.

Back to my sister, I think she spent about $40 on her flats. Part of the choice for some brides is also what they prioritize and how they want to express themselves. I personally would not wear the Tom-Tom shoes, and feel they do get right up to that border between weddings and *too* casual ….but again, for some they might be perfect!

• 02/27/13 at 01:06

Exactly, finding the perfect pair of shoes is really…really difficult. Even, I have always preferred flats and little inch over pencil heels. I remember my wedding days when i never wanted to compromise not in the case of style as well as comfort as well as uniqness of my looks, wedding gown, and wedding shoes. Therefore I always prefer boutiques for the excellent work. I mean they are the best! Every bride would definitely wants something best and unique and comfortable and worth for themselves.

• rcdark
    02/28/13 at 11:19

@Ella, good point! Not to mention those women with shorter fiancées

• 03/08/13 at 08:29

looking Nice!! at wedding shoes,lots of wedding shoes online styles and colors are available.

• Katie
    03/29/13 at 04:34

Ditto. I think color matters most really. You wouldn’t want to wear a pair of burnt orange shoes with a lavender dress now would you? lol!

• 04/09/13 at 12:20

yeah, just thought you might want to know that your site looks messed when you watch it on my iphone. Im not sure if it has something to do with my phones browser or your website? just sayin

• 04/11/13 at 02:19

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader
    amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

• 04/27/13 at 01:32

One of the best things about being a Master Herbalist is
    in helping my family stay healthy. Broccoli – this helps prevent
    cancer and helps the immune system to clean harmful
    bacteria from the lungs. Low blood levels of vitamin D is one of the main reasons we have
    a flu season.

• 05/06/13 at 10:57

Quality articles or reviews is the main to interest the people to pay a quick visit the site,
    that’s what this website is providing.

• 05/17/13 at 10:08

What i don’t understood is in fact how you’re not actually much more well-appreciated than you might
    be now. You’re very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in the case of this topic, made me individually believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t involved unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. Always care for it up!

• 06/27/13 at 04:41

[…] > Wedding Worthy Ballet Flats–10 Pairs You’ll Love! […]

• 07/05/13 at 10:02

[…] > Listen to 2013′s hottest wedding songs > 25 wedding ideas you should steal right now > Ditch your heels for these 10 sexy flats […]

• 07/09/13 at 02:20

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!
    ! I certainly loved every bit of it. I’ve got you book marked to check out new things you post…

• 09/09/13 at 10:40

Fibrous ligaments connected to each nearby vertebra akso work to support and strengthen the spine.
    The doctor ordered x-rays for her, then returtned with the diagnosis.
    Instead, yoou can first apply ice to your back
    and then heat.

• 09/10/13 at 01:38

Good day! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept chatting regarding this. I will forward
    this write-up to him. Surely he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

• 09/10/13 at 03:36

Definitesly believe that whyich you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware
    of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they
    plainly do not know about. You managed to
    hit the nail upon the top ass well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people
    could take a signal. Will probably bbe basck to get more.
    Thanks

• 09/18/13 at 01:16

I will right away grasp your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
    e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me realize so that I may

• 09/25/13 at 11:06

1 cold, such as ice cream, or just out of the refrigerator for food.